Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FHE

This was a fun family home evening. Not all go this well, in fact, sometimes we call it fighting home evening. Anyway, Gracie had the lesson, she asked me to do my scripture about David and Goliath then she had us play a game where we threw stones (marshmallows) at Goliath and knock him down. Later the blood-thirsty cuties got some scissors and gut off his head too.

This is the chart I made, it almost was super cute, but then I laminated it and the heat flattened the cute labeling tape I had made it with. Oh will, it still works. There is Velcro on the back of our pictures, so that's how we keep track of whose turn it is.




Kestlie was in charge of the refreshments, so she made up a treat with strawberries, marshmallows, popcorn, and chocolate sauce. We called it straw-mallow-choco-corn.

3 comments:

Christensen family said...

Looks like fun. But what did you do? What is the frame of all your pictures about? Family tree? You'll have to let me know, I need some new ideas

Happy-Hardings said...

I didn't mean to post this yet, I hadn't written the explaination yet, I wonder what I pressed, I will add the caption.

Lizza said...

I love your blog. It makes me so happy.