Monday, August 23, 2010

northshore of bearlake

This is the best beach I have been to in Utah. OK it's actually in Idaho, but close. The kids can wade out really far before it gets deep and you can drive right up to the shoreline, so you don't have to haul your stuff a long ways before you set up. The day we went was beautiful...sunny, but not too hot. This is our second annual trip to the BL, I hope to extend this tradition for years to come!



2 comments:

GRITS said...

I absolutely love our annual trip to the BL...it's the highlight of my summer. You are mysteriously absent from any of these pictures. I need to send you some. :)

Happy-Hardings said...

Yes, I was going to ask if it was ok that there are pics of your kids on my blog, send all the pics you can, even the bad ones, then at least I can delete them from my own pictures. :)