Wednesday, August 18, 2010

school is cool







The girls are going to a charter school in Ogden this year. So far it's a little different. They don't quite feel comfortable with where to go and when to do what, but I think it will be a great thing. The work is harder already, so I think they will be really learning a lot this year. So will I if I want to understand when they speak Spanish to each other. Spanish is in the curriculum there, so I can just see it when they are in their teens and talking to each other about something they want to keep from me...I think I might get some tapes.

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

They look so cute! I can't believe how much they have grown up. I miss them we all of you.

GRITS said...

They look so cute in their uniforms! Maybe I should just buy Meg uniforms, too. Maybe I should buy uniforms for myself...