Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Lagoon
I might make it a tradition to go to Lagoon every five years. That was how long it had been since we had been there until this year. The girls absolutely loved it and were on their best behavior so it was fun for me too. I can't believe how much money it was, I'm still a little in shock, but eventually will recover. It isn't very often we get to do something fun with Daddy all day long, so in some ways it was worth it. The girls agreed that the "Odysea" was their favorite ride.
This is one of my favorite silly face pictures in history.
Sophie and I on the Jumpin' Dragon...
Kes and I on the Odysea...
Gracie and I on the Jumpin' dragon later that night, this was their second fave...
The girls loved rattle snake rapids, Sophie was calling it rattle snake rabbits or rackets the whole time as Gracie and Kes corrected her many times...
G and me...
We wanted to get our money's worth so we went to the water park too...the nice people next to us let us have their tubes since they were leaving...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I haven't been in over 8 years. I should think about taking the kids next time were in Utah.
Post a Comment