Thursday, September 4, 2008

School Days

The Day We All Went to School (Sept. 3rd 2008)
Today is the first day that everyone in my family is going to school. Garrett went this morning to three of his classes, then to work. Gracie went to second grade. Kestlie has afternoon Kindergarten and Sophie starts Preschool today. While Kes and Sophie are at school I have my Teaching Creative Dance class. I already have two of my assignments that are due later in the term typed up and in my folder. I am kind of a nerd, but so excited. I hope everything works out.

Gracie the Second Grader

Kestlie the Kindergartner

Sophie the Preschooler

3 comments:

Angie said...

Boy your girls are growning! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog I am so excited to be able to keep up with you and your family. I also linked over to Cynthia and Amy and Brandon. I wonder who else has one in that ward. Tell Christie Pickett to get one going.

Love ya,

Angie

Happy-Hardings said...

Christie should totally have a blog. Thanks for commenting.

Lizza said...

You're totally a nerd, but I wouldn't have you any other way.