This is the first time this has happened to me so I wil just answer the questions,
Pertinent information about me
10 years ago I:
1. Went to UVSC
2. Lived at Belmont Apartments with some of the coolest roommates ever.
3. Started dating this guy named Garrett.
4. Broke up with him, and restarted dating him.
5. Decided to move to Hawaii because I hated cold weather, and Garrett was going to school in Logan anyway.
5 things on today's TO DO list:
1. Take Gracie to school
2. Take Sophie to school
3. Take Kestlie to school
4. Go to school!!!!!!
5. Make sure each child of mine know I love them and Heavenly Father loves them.
5 snacks i enjoy:
1. A baguette with Brie or Camembert cheese.
2. California Rolls at Osaka or Damae in Provo.
3. Candy
4. Chicken/artichoke lean pockets
5. Warm pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off house, car, and any debt.
2. Buy a nice big Ford F350 four-door truck (black and lifted) for my husband
3. Travel to Europe (Italy and Ireland)
4. Design my own house and build it and decorate it.
5. Go on a cruise a year for the rest of my life.
5 places I have lived:
1. Alpine UT (first six months of my life)
2. Orem
3. Provo
4. Hawaii
5. Clinton
5 jobs I have had:
1. Fiesta Ole (clap, clap)
2. Laie Elementary (I was a lunch duty, some of the Polynesian sixth graders could have beaten me up)
3. Old Navy
4. Key Bank (teller)
5. Dance Teacher
I guess I am supposed to tag others so you are it: Amy H. Sarah C. Kerolann H. Wendy B. and Kelly K.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I will do this as soon as I have done all the other posts I have planned. Miss you!
Post a Comment