Saturday, September 20, 2008
Family Movie Night
We have been trying to have some quality family time together lately. It is harder with everyone in school or Garrett at work. We had dinner at Wendy's and bought a Barbie movie at FYE. We made popcorn and made it as dark as possible at 6pm. We didn't even know it was a 3D movie until we opened the package and out came four pairs of Barbie-pink 3D glasses. Garrett was just as excited as the girls.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love the shades! Thanks for commenting on my tiny blog! It's good to hear from you! Down here price its pretty lame I'm not going to lie. I'm just working on generals for now. I have class in the mornings and after that you can only do so much homework and take so many naps!:) I have mostly rented movies from the library, taken walks, and played Call of Duty 4 on XBOX live...Its pretty exciting:)Let us know how you're doing! Don't miss us too much!:)
Oh, it is so fun cruising your blog! I think about you often, Christa. My daughter just started ballet and that makes me think of you. Plus, I started running again, and that makes me think of the inspirational Rocky montage that you showed me a hundred years ago that was very motivational. Your family is so beautiful; your daughters are angel babies and you and Garrett look exactly the same! It's so fun to catch up on your doings a bit. You guys sound awfully busy!
Post a Comment