Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hair today...gone tomorrow.

Gracie has been asking for weeks to get her hair cut. At first I thought she was crazy, her hair was so long and beautiful. Then I remembered how long it takes to wash it, brush it, and style it, and I got on board. She donated all ten inches they cut off to "locks of love". She is a sweetie and she loves it so much. She can't wait to show it off, especially to her grandparents.

Look how long it was.

A quick wash...

...and cut...

..and here is the new Gracie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christa-

I'm Amy, Lizza's sister. I found your blog on her blog. Your girls are adorable. You look gorgeous, fabulous, happy, beautiful. I'm so glad I had a chance to look at it. Keep up the beautiful job you're doing!

Amy

Happy-Hardings said...

I'm so glad you found my blog too. I hope I get to see you sometime, Lizza has told me how cute your kids are. It's so good to hear from you.

Lizza said...

SO adorable! Chopping off hair is freedom. Go Gracie!

Harris Family said...

Wow Gracie! You are brave. You look so cute! you are all growing up fast!!

Amy said...

Your kids are beautiful! I love both of their haircuts