Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Take me out to the ball game...
I picked up some free Raptors baseball tickets at McDonalds earlier in the summer. I am a master of procrastination, so of course we went on the last night of the season. It was rainy at first, but the sun came out right as the first inning started. There was even a double rainbow! The girls asked a million questions, we wished G was with us but he has responsibilities he must attend to. Sophie asked if it was the end of the "outing" it was the end of the "inning" such a cutie! We stayed for three innings because it was cold and drizzling. The girls had school the next day anyway. I bought them some cracker jacks and snacks before at a grocery store, but there was a sign that said "no outside food or drink" I am trying to be honest about this, to set a good example. It's harder than I thought. Sophie asked if we could just eat it "inside," the things I find myself explaining. I know Sophie didn't quite get it, but Kes and Gracie did.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a fun girls night out.
Post a Comment