Gracie was behind the fishing pond helping with the prizes.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
OPA Carnival
Last night was the carnival I have been busy working on. I was in charge of the kids games, so I have been painting frogs for the bean bag toss, building fishing poles for the fish pond, all the classics. The best part of the evening was the performances from each class, the girls were so excited to sing and dance. Garrett took the day off to help me, we had a great if stressful time!





Gracie was behind the fishing pond helping with the prizes.
Gracie was behind the fishing pond helping with the prizes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh to be cold!! The baseball game looks like fun. So does the carnival. What would fall feel like... I miss it! Again, sophies big coal eyes kill me!!!
Wow!! It sounds like you've been busy. Looks like it was tons of fun. I love the picture of Kes on Garretts shoulders.
Post a Comment