If any of you were wondering where Garrett was for a good portion of the month of June, the answer is: helping with the MS bike ride. He has helped with the legistics of the race course and rest stops for the last couple years. It was fun for the girls and I to see what a huge operation it is that he has been a part of, and they got to sit in the errand golf cart. His sister Marissa rode the whole 100 miles on Saturday the 28th. His other sister Ally and her husband John helped out up there too. One of our close friends has MS. It is an awful disease, I hope they find a cure soon. The bike ride raised over 1.5 million to put towards finding a cure.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
MS 150 Bike Tour
If any of you were wondering where Garrett was for a good portion of the month of June, the answer is: helping with the MS bike ride. He has helped with the legistics of the race course and rest stops for the last couple years. It was fun for the girls and I to see what a huge operation it is that he has been a part of, and they got to sit in the errand golf cart. His sister Marissa rode the whole 100 miles on Saturday the 28th. His other sister Ally and her husband John helped out up there too. One of our close friends has MS. It is an awful disease, I hope they find a cure soon. The bike ride raised over 1.5 million to put towards finding a cure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
cool for G to get involved. I guess that is a good quality to reap from lance Armstrong.
I always say to myself, what am am doing how am I infiltrating society and getting things better. my answer is usually your not Kim.
hopefully by the end of the year I can complete some goals I am working on.
I love that G got his siblings and family involved. what a great example for the girls to be a part of. what good parents you guys are.
not like it is a surprise. I have always known how truly wonderful you both are.
Post a Comment