Friday, June 10, 2011

the saga continued...

Well, Sophie's casts are off and she is having a ball. She was really nervous yesterday when we went to the Dr. to get them off. I think she is just unsure about what it will be like without the security of the casts. She is still a little swollen and understandably stiff. She has a really great reverse farmer's tan.
Here is what her arms look like now...













Her wrists look so delicate to me, they haven't been used for a long time, so it will take time to get back to normal. She is a little self conscious about how they look.


Now for the gory part...here is her incision and one of her pin sites. Her arms still look beat up.


We have been swimming all day, I think it's good physical therapy. And she loves getting to go into the water. It's amazing how much we appreciate things when we have had to go without.

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

she is such a trooper and super cute.

Lizza said...

I'm so happy you updated everything. I was waiting to hear the details. Glad that things are good. When is your house to be done?
(PS I totally made Jared watch parts of Turning Point the other day)