Friday, November 5, 2010

Grandma's little punk...ins.

This year has been a super busy one. It is a long standing tradition to carve pumpkins with Grandma Shannon. When the girls realized that this might not happen this year there was much sadness. So on Halloween we went down to Provo to see the grandparents. Grandpa Mike just had a knee replaced, so I was nervous every time the girls went near him. They love all their grands so much, we are a lucky, blessed family.



2 comments:

GRITS said...

What a fun tradition. Hope G's dad has a fast recovery. My dad (how had both his knees replaced last year) would say, "Just make sure you do your exercises." Sorry, had to throw that in. :)

Christensen family said...

Oh the girls are getting so big. I miss Gracie so much You'll have to tell her hello for me. I need to get back to being her penpal does she even remember that?