Thursday, November 18, 2010

eleven years...




It's our anniversary once again. It may not be a new sentiment, but man am I lucky to be married to this guy. This has probably been one of the hardest years of our lives together. There has been very little time to be together not counting homework time. Work, school and church take up a lot of his time. But it has really made us cherish any time we do have together. I love him so much. Not only do I think he's pretty cute, and we are really good friends, I really respect him. He works so hard. I am so excited to see some of the fruits of our labors soon. Watch out for an awesome post about graduation next month!!!!

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

oh cute! I was there that day!! So cool- just about to leave on my mission and feeling guilty for kissing Brian.

Im so happy for you guys- we are only 5 yrs in and every year gets better in a way. Cant wait to get to where you are now! Thanks for being a good example of a great married couple and happy family.

Christensen family said...

You two are super cute. But I don't think I need to tell you that. Happy Anniversary. Tell Garrett congrats on school that's awesome. Miss you guys