Saturday, March 14, 2009

Night O' Fun

We went to the Clearfield library for their St Patrick’s day activity. There were lots of fun activities for the girls. They made rings, had story time, made puppets and had puppet show, went fishing at the wishing well, then went on an obstacle course with hoops and a beam and then they climbed out the end of the rainbow and got a lucky shamrock out of the cauldron. After another story they had some Irish dancers who performed and then showed the kids some steps. The girls had a lot of fun and are very in to wearing green and learning about Ireland. After it all we went to eat at Manuel’s El Burrito. I regret to say that there is a shortage of Irish restaurants in the Layton/Clinton area.






5 comments:

Kerolann said...

how fun! lucky girls.

Happy-Hardings said...

You really do have cute ki8ds

Neil and Courtney Anne said...

Cousin (in-law ...)! Fun to find your blog. This way I can keep up with you guys even if I can't make it to Utah!

GRITS said...

Did you leave your own comment? You're so funny! I haven't been to Manuel's El Burrito, how's their Irish food? :)

Happy-Hardings said...

Garrett just logged on at work and left a comment, but I wouldn't put it past me. They did have some fried potatoes at Manuels!