That last post didn't post all the way...here is the slightly more finished version...
Sometimes I throw myself a pity party because I don't have everything I want. I wish I had money to redecorate every room in my house, and to have the girls in every sort of lesson you could think of. But the truth is I am so LUCKY! I am lucky that I have a husband who I am still in love with, he still totally loves me too, how lucky can a girl be. I am lucky that he has a job and I can stay home with my beautiful daughters. Speaking of those kids, their mother is one lucky girl. I see other people’s kids, and think to myself, I am so glad I have the children I do. Not that other children are beasts or mine are perfect. I just love them so much, and feel like they were sent to me as a tender mercy. Even the order that they were born in seems fortunate. Gracie is my calm, sweet, smart, outgoing one. Kestlie is my timid one who takes a while to warm up, but when she does…watch out, she is crazy funny and very graceful. Sophie is my sweet sassy mixture of naughty and nice. She thinks she is at least as old as her sisters and can do anything they can. I could go on and on about my parents, siblings, in laws, friends, etc. Thanks for your comments on my blog, they really make my day.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are so wonderful! I think you are pretty lucky too, and it's great to have perspective. I'm with you, though, sometimes I wish I had unlimited resources, if only to get my kids into all the fun classes I want them in.
Post a Comment