Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Husband

I want to wish my amazing husband a happy birthday. I love him so much, I still get butterflies and weak knees when I see him.He is such an amazing person. He has so many roles to fill, and he does so well at each of them. He is a great student, teacher, and manager just to name a few...

A thoughtful husband...

A caring, involved dad...

a great brother, and son.

He is good at so many things, he loves road bikes and mountain bikes. We feel so lucky to be in his family, just a great guy all around.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Garrett!! We hope your day is simply AWESOME!!
Jeff and Sarah

Naomi said...

So, sweet. And I love that you have Elvis Presley in your playlist. It just makes me smile to think about how much you love Elvis.

Harris Family said...

cute - we love you garr-bear. Love the pic on the cruise cita!

* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerolann said...

he is also a great brother-in-law. i still remember how he taught me to read baseball box scores in the newspaper and helped me form the pocket in my softball glove.