Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I can hardly believe it has been nine years since we got married. It was fun to pull out the old wedding photo album and watch the kids look at the pictures. I'm glad I wore a tiara, the girls think I'm a princess.
Some things I remember about our wedding day:
It was a clear day, except for when the pictures outside were taken, it was raining then.
I had a special clip in my hair that a relative sent to me that had sentimental and ancestral value.
It was the BYU vs. Utah game. The TV was on during the wedding breakfast. I still laugh about that.
There was construction going on around the temple.
Inside the temple, with Garrett, was the most peaceful, happy moment of the day.




4 comments:

Bekah Robinson said...

Ohh. My sunday school teacher for about 20 years and my YW leader for another 10 or so. How cute.. I didn't know Garrett did the whole bleached tips thing haha I miss the story of Doug:( Thanks for being in YW!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! We are right behind you in a couple of weeks! Enjoy your day!

Harris Family said...

Cita! Happy Anniversary! I cant believe I witnessed that 9 years ago!! right after making out w/brian... hehe J/K I love you and am sad to miss your b-day coming up this week!!! You are a lovely, person, mommy, and wife. Congrats on 9 and 30 yrs. You are amazing.

Lizza said...

Super hot dress! wink wink. I think it looked better on you, though.