Thursday, July 21, 2011

Progress...

After the foundation was set the basement was framed and the garage floor was poured...
Here are the steps to our unfinished basement...






Then the subfloor for the main floor was added...



Then the main floor was framed...





The girls got a peek at what they will see when they walk out the back door...




Then they framed the stairs and the sub floor for the 2nd floor...



Then came the 2nd floor...





Here are the girls standing in the future laundry room...



Then came the roof...




It's looking more and more like my dream house every day...


3 comments:

Christensen family said...

I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see the finished project. Plus you'll need to make sure to post picture of the inside when it comes together. It looks like an amazing home.

Pete and Alison said...

So cool! I can't wait to see it all finished!

Harris Family said...

way cool cita!! cant wait to see it finished- Im super happy for you guys!!