Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Break

These girls are posers. They LOVE to pose. I don't think they could take a natural looking picture because when I say, "Go over there and smile." This is what I get.
I figure if you can't beat 'em...join 'em...


We went to Wheeler Farm where the girls each chose a pumpkin...




Went through a maze...

Fed ducks...


Stopped for an outhouse break...
Then we went to my parents' house and picked grapes, apples and tomatoes. We had a good long day with some great friends.










3 comments:

Neil and Courtney Anne said...

I love how your girls pose! They're such hams; it makes for fun pictures!

Harris Family said...

love it! Wish I was there with you!! Miss you and Wheeler Farms!!

GRITS said...

We went to Wheeler Farm last week! My kids loved it. I recognized that wagon the moment I saw it! Glad you had fun.

Are you making grape juice?