Wednesday, May 26, 2010

the b day

This year made me wish that all the girls had the same birthday. It was a crazy day, but at least I only had to do it once! The girls wanted breakfast in bed (inspired by mother's day) then they were off to school with the treats for their classes in their backpacks.


The girls wanted a Hannah Montana/Rockstar party (they said the slash outloud) They wanted to do Karaoke and decorate cupcakes, so that's what they did.











































It was actually a lot of fun, I could tell the girls and their friends had a blast, we also played Hannah Montana Bingo, the boas were prizes for the first bingo. Each rockstar got to take home a colored wig and glittery sunglasses. The favorite songs for Karaoke were The Climb and The Ho-down Throw-down. So much fun!









1 comment:

CandiSe said...

My girls had so much fun. I am glad they are making good friends.