I just tried a new found facebook ap called picnik. I didn't do too much, but saturate the color. Someday I will have a computer with a good photo-editing program, I love this stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Happy Harding blog is dedicated to showing off the three cutest girls in the whole world. Gracie(7),Kestlie(5), and Sophie(3). These girls do it all, they sing, they dance, they really have a flare for the dramatic. As their mother, I am allowed to sing their praises, and I allow all mothers the same privilege.
3 comments:
Your girls are so cute!
For photo editing, you should try Photoshop Lightroom. You can download the Beta version now for free, and it should last at least a month or two ... It's pretty easy to figure out and play around with light and color levels. Plus, when you fall in love, I think you can get it for around two hundred dollars (or less if you can get a student discount through Garrett's school).
Thanks, I will look in to that one. I keep thinking that I will get something when I have a new computer (we just have a seven year old laptop) I will get a good program. Maybe I will see if it works on here while it's free.
That is great. I will send my pictures to you. I hate this stuff! I so wish I were more interested in it, especially when I see all my cute friends and their cute pix. But for me, I just get so bored and overwhelmed by all the possibilities and I just want someone to do it for me!
Cute picture! I think you have a gift!
Post a Comment