Sunday, June 7, 2009
what sophie said...
Today I was teaching a new song in primary. It is called Seek the Lord Early. I was explaining to the little Jr. Primary goers what the word abound means. It says if you follow the commandment His love will abound. I said that abound means that there is so much it overflows and is every where. Sophie said, in her strong loud voice: "Kind of like the laundry basket?" The teachers were laughing good-naturedly at me, and I was duly embarrassed. What a cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh, who's laundry basket doesn't overflow! Thanks for posting this made me smile!
That is so funny- kids are so honest. She is a cutie. Wish we could have made it for the baptism- we are having a really busy month. I need to get up there!! Lets plan a swim day or a zoo day!! Love and Miss you!- Apes
Post a Comment