I got tagged with this on facebook, and once Kerolann tagged me with some quirky things, so I think this counts for that too.
1.I like to dance.
2.I like Sylvester Stallone, and I’m not ashamed to admit it.
3.I like to sit on the heater. It’s cozy.
4.Sometimes when I do something I do it for too long, especially reading and spider solitaire.
5.My biggest fear is failing as a mother.
6.My favorite color is dark brown. I also love toile.
7.I like to work out.
8.I like Elvis, I can sing along with most of his songs.
9.I like Jane Austen. (Take that Mack)
10.I wish I could go back to school.
11.I am really good at Indian Leg Wrestling.
12.I like individual songs more than artists in general.
13.I moved to Hawaii for four months because I hate winter. I HATE cold.
14.I like to take pictures and scrapbook.
15.I could lie by a swimming pool for hours in the hot hot sun, and be perfectly happy…if someone is watching my kids. I can’t close my eyes if not.
16.I like to keep my toenails painted.
17.My family is amazing. I have the best parents, siblings, husband, in-laws, cousins, nieces, and I may be biased, but I have the cutest, sweetest, smartest, and most talented daughters ever, in the whole wide world.
18.My secret dream is to be in a play. I guess that’s not a secret anymore.
19.I really like to watercolor, I wish I were better at it, and had more confidence at it.
20.I secretly wish I could be on What Not to Wear.
21.I thought I would be good at Karaoke, but I’m not.
22.If I could live in any time period and place it would be Regency England. But with some conditions, like I would have to be in the upper class and not married to someone mean.
23.I am a procrastinator.
24.I want to write a novel someday. I like writing, I like the sound of certain words, and I care about grammar.
25.I get irrationally excited when someone comments on my blog or writes on my facebook page.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I wish I could see you get excited by my comment.
You forgot the one about hating people touching your face.
Tons of fun with you and Sara on Monday. I wish I could see you weekly.
Tell Garrett to come run the fedex by my house.
Post a Comment