Monday, October 27, 2008
boo at the zoo
This year we decided to try the boo at the zoo activity they have where you go trick or treating around the zoo. It was so crowded and parking was a nightmare. But, with a good attitude turned to the on position, we had a great time. Some people were so grumpy and stressed about their kids getting candy and going in the right line. It was kind of funny. Especially the ones with 9 month olds in strollers. Which candy were they going to eat? Maybe I was less stressed because we go there a lot and my kids didn't really care about the candy. It was more about getting to dress up. We kept trying to think of what the animals should dress up as, the wolf should definitely have been dressed up like a grandmother. We each chose an animal we wanted to see and we even got to see a creepy crawler show. The kids got to touch a snake, a hissing cockroach, a chinchilla, a millipede, and a ferret. The penguins were swimming this time, which was Kestlie's dream come true. Childhood is so fun.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sooo cute!
I love these pictures. Your girls are just so precious. We're heading to Sea World for trick-or-treating, so I hope we don't have the same experience of pushy parents. That would really kill the chocolate buzz I'm planning for later.
Post a Comment