Who doesn't love a good family picture session. It is always worth the results, but not the funnest process. I have decided to give my kids a break and take less pictures. But they are so used to it now, they stop at random places and scoot together and say, "Mom, take a picture." I'm not sure what I have done to them and if it can be fixed, but there are worse problems out there.

Here is the Michael and Shannon Harding family and their posterity. Mike, Shannon, Garrett, Christa, Gracie, Kestlie, Sophie, John, Ally, Zach, and Ella (Boersma), Marissa, Lindsee and Ryan.

Our little brood.

These are some well loved grandparents. The kids are always happy to see them.

Here are Garrett and his beautiful sisters. I am glad my kids got some of their genes too.
3 comments:
So cute! What great family photos. It's always cool to see how everyone has changed since the last time I have seen them. Let's talk soon!
cute, very cute. it was great seeing you guys and enjoying the Los.
great pictures. Garrett certainly is the ugly duckling compared to all his beautiful sisters
Kim
Post a Comment